AI : Use cases in Legal Operations Management
- Allowing firm lawyers to monitor the progress of matters, resource commitments, and budget status in real time on a matter basis
- Providing lawyers with ready access to the firm’s prior work product through knowledge management system
- Using predictive coding based on a “seed sample” of documents provided by firm lawyers
- Allowing clients to perform tasks directly that previously required active participation by firm lawyers
- By extracting content from legal documents and populating due diligence summary templates, and bringing the attorneys directly to the most relevant portions of the contracts being reviewed.
- Automates the lease abstraction process to provide key data to commercial real estate firms, landlords, tenants, and lenders, by reducing the time and cost involved in manual data abstraction.
- Exporting abstracts to Excel, Word, Yardi, Argus, or your proprietary lease management system.
- Extracts critical information from contracts based on user specifications like term, renewal, pricing, assignment, etc.,
- Selection of co counsel based on their case types, wins and losses with judges.